• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anybody ever used this for their buns?

I was going to get one of those..but got a chube covered in hay. Waste of money!! Rolo had a pick at it then threw it out of his cage and hasnt touched it since:roll:

I do keep putting it back in....but he waits till Im not looking and chucks it out. Do you think he's trying to tell me something???

Rach x

Alfalfa is quite rich and high in calcium, honey is sugary. TBH I think you'd be better off with a log from an apple or pear tree.

Can't see the point really. Its a hidey hole/tunnel for small animals to crawl through / naw on.

Waste of a fiver, in my opinion :wave:

that was quick people!!

that is the baby one but there is a large one for £10 which a small bun can run through. we've had them before and the kids love knawing on them but just wondered if they were actually good bad or indifferent.

i was thinking this summer it would be nice to get a big piece of log/tree to plonk in the garden the kids could play around or hide and stuff but would'nt know where to look, possibly garden centres. the kind of things you see in reptile enclosures only obviously alot bigger!!!

On these types of products they usually list every animal that could eat it. Since rabbits aren't mentioned I would assume that there is something in it not suitable for rabbits.

When I got my rabbit, This was in the cage when I got him. He never used it, never chewed it, I saw him going through it once and hes 1.33 and he had a struggle.
I have it for my guinea pigs and they don't bite it either.

Though if I ever see my guinea pigs chewing it I'll take it out, made frim Alfalfa and honey its bad for them so I would guess its bad for rabbits too.

Back