• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do Rabbits always want to get to the small 1x1 space they ARENT allowed?

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
:lol:

B&G have my whole house basically.

Biscuits intent on getting behind the pen panel in my office to get to the ironing pile! :lol:

My two are exactly the same. They have the run of the whole garden but when they hear one of the hut doors being opened (there are two huts they aren't allowed in) they both belt down the garden to try and sneak in.:roll:

Same here, Pie more so than Obie.

She knows she's not allowed behind the pens where my tv & xbox is but the minute Im out of the room off she goes! I find her there and have no idea how she got there! :roll:

Mini's like that. She's a little explorer. She has a whole room but those baskets under my bed are just so interesting, any chance she gets she's in one. :roll:

Lucky tries to squeeze into the space on top of the hutch. I've tried blocking it off but he unblocked it ad broke a food bowl :shock: I've decided it's safer allowing him there but when he jumps off, it causes his neck to rub against the shelf above and he has a permanent bald patch there now (it's been checked by a vet who confirmed that was the cause).

He is supposed to be a lionhead X but his mane has gone :cry:

:lol: mine are very good at squidging into the tiny space between the two couches that I keep trying to bar off. They also love to climb the book cases and DVD rack :roll: mainly for the fun of causing avalanches I think

I don't have that problem as Louie can't see BUT he does sometimes take a "wrong turn" and end up wedged up the cupboard :shock:

Mine are both intent on getting down the side of the lean-to between it and next doors fence when they're freeranging. Its really hard to block off properly because the back door hinges open next to the gap. It is 4 inches wide. I think they just like to do things they aren't meant to. Mac has got down there twice, despite knowing from the first time that a) there's nothing interesting down there and b) its too narrow to turn round so there's 7-8feet of backing out to be done :roll: The last time they both got down there - Mac, who had gone in first decided he wanted to come out first too - some amazing backing out/walking backwards over Albie... :lol:

Not sure whether all animals are like this or just rabbits :lol:

Roo managed to nip behind some panels the other day and nibbled on the lead to my radio and table lamp, it's the only place he's not allowed to go (not plugged in thank goodness), I turn my back for 5 mins and he was there :lol:

Up early as part of a new regime, let the buns loose - loads of area to play, then see Gerald 'binkying' in the small sitting area I made by the window!!!!! :? I know it's slightly different to not being allowed but it's too small for a full-on binky!!!

Back