• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Want to build an adventure playground for my bun.

Cornishlass

Mama Doe
I want to use the space in the aviary creatively as at the moment Smudge loves to free range the garden but won't play in his aviary - he just sits in teh same place and watches out. :( Thought if I created a sort of adventure playground he'd have more fun... Just don't know what to do - or how to go about it... Love the idea I saw on here about the wooden square tunnels and tables to jump on .... have thinking cap on.... :D

I had the same idea with my hutch and this is what we did!

SDC10457.JPG

SDC10458.JPG

They can now settle where they like and spend a lot of the time on the one which has made and 'attic' in the roof.

It cost about £20 for the wood. We got a sheet of wood in B and Q and used the free cutting service to have the shelves cut to size. They are not fixed permanently so are easy to move around or remove for cleaning. We cut a notch out of the beams for the wire to sit in. Think I will visit pound land to get some of the adhesive tiles to make cleaning easier.

Have fun! It is great when you see the buns playing on the toys you make for them.

Back