• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Food swap over

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
Whats the best way to swap a rabbits food over?
Miss Eccles Cake is on sweet meadow mix i have been told this stuff is bad for buns and would like to swap her to burgess the same as the others how do i go about this please :):wave:

Slowly :)
Over about 10 days, take a bit of the mix shes on now away and replace it with a bit of your food. Slowly increase the proper food until she's only getting that

Slowly :)
Over about 10 days, take a bit of the mix shes on now away and replace it with a bit of your food. Slowly increase the proper food until she's only getting that

Yep, slowly is important as even if the change is for the better it can take a while for a rabbit's digestion to adjust.

I usually do in about 10 days, or carefully mix it over however much of the the old food I have left:oops:

i have no issue on the amount of old food :/ Got so much of the stuff we can easily do this over a month :/
:lol::lol:

shes just had her mix with 3-4 pellets in shes scoffed hers left the pellets....
:roll:

Back