• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit rescue around Bristol

nilly

Young Bun
Hi all,

I am looking to adopt a female bunny friend for my neuted boy. Does anybody know a good rescue center in bristol where I can arrange a blind date for him with a few single females:D

Thank you.

Hi nilly, :wave:
yes, I can recommend Windwhistle Warren too. It's in Chaxhill on the A48.

It is run by a lovely lady called Alice and there are many many beautiful buns there.

Contact Alice, I'm sure she could help!

Good luck :)

Ruth

Hi nilly, :wave:
yes, I can recommend Windwhistle Warren too. It's in Chaxhill on the A48.

It is run by a lovely lady called Alice and there are many many beautiful buns there.

Contact Alice, I'm sure she could help!

Good luck :)

Ruth

I can recommend her to. She has some amazingly beautiful bunnies and has some beautiful pairs. :love:

Alice is fantastic. She helped me find a wife for my boy - and even helped with the bonding. :)

Thank you very much all. Whistle Warren is great, They have been very helpfull and hopefully within 2 weeks my lonely boy should find a nice little lady friend:) Alice will help me with the bonding as I have never bonded rabbit before so I hope everything goes well for bunnies:)
Thanks again. xx

Back