• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

need help cant find it.

shadow05

Mama Doe
ive tried looking for that veg list again but cant find it can some one help me plz its quite important. :D

I had a look but can't find it either, though I know what you mean! Did you have a particular veg in mind, and weren't sure whether it was safe?

I don't know how to post a link, but you'll get a reliable list from the Rabbit Welfare Association website.

nope i still cant find it not even on that rabbit welfare association website.

its for a friend at collage who just got a bunny so shes fairly new to this and ive sort of been teaching her a couple of things.

ive tried looking for that veg list again but cant find it can some one help me plz its quite important. :D
:wave:
I don't know about the list you are looking for but i hope this helps you and your rabbits
I have a list that I was given at a rabbit day

vegetables your rabbits can have
Asparagus, Baby sweetcorn, Beetroot(not the leafy tops), Broccoli,
Brussel sprouts, Cabbage, Carrots and tops, Cauliflower, Celery, Celeriac,
Chicory, Courgette, Cucumber, Curly kale, Fennel, Green beans, Parsnip,
Pea (inc. leaves & pods), Peppers, Pumpkin, swede, turnip & squash,
Radish tops, Rocket, Romaine lettuce only, Spinach, Spring greens, Watercress

Also have fruit too
Apple, Apricot, Banana, Blackberries(inc. leaves), Blueberries, Cherries, Grapes, Kiwi fruit, Mango, Melon, Nectarines, Oranges (not the peel), Papaya, Peaches, Pears, Pineapple, Plums, Raspberries (inc. leaves), Strawberries (inc. leaves), Tomatoes (not the leaves)

Please stress to your friend the importance of hay - that's the main thing. :) Maybe you could suggest she joins RU herself?

Please stress to your friend the importance of hay - that's the main thing. :) Maybe you could suggest she joins RU herself?

ive told her that its very important shes having the same sort of problems that i had with scooter. so ive told her wat i know and i also told her that hay could help her sort of curve that behaviour but she never get him to stop and that if he lives in the same room as her it might be best to buy some ear plugs. :D

Back