• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Gotcha day Mittens (with a few pics :) )

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Im late by one day but Mittens has forgiven me, I have had my little cheeky girl 1 year :D

I dont know Mittens birthday so I celebrate her gotcha day instead - she has had extra treats today and a new willow ball (which of course she didnt have any choice in sharing with the other 3!!)

CIMG4123.jpg

CIMG4144.jpg

Love my little girl, she has made me smile so much since I got her :love::love:

Happy Gotcha' Day Mittens'! :love: xx

It seems like five minutes ago you got her though - not a whole year!! :shock:

Though I should remember as it was just before we got Hollie.

You are beautiful Mittens and I love to read about you and your three cheeky bunny mates! :love:

Im late by one day but Mittens has forgiven me, I have had my little cheeky girl 1 year :D

I dont know Mittens birthday so I celebrate her gotcha day instead - she has had extra treats today and a new willow ball (which of course she didnt have any choice in sharing with the other 3!!)

CIMG4123.jpg

CIMG4144.jpg

Love my little girl, she has made me smile so much since I got her :love::love:

awwh she is gorgous has she got blue eyes!!!!! im gonna go supersonic soon :D

oh and happy gotcha day mittens :D

Happy gotcha day Mittens.

It was Waffles gotcha day the other weekend. I bought her a pressie but forgot to do her a thread :oops:

Mittens..... :love::love::love:

How do you feel about visitors with big pockets...*whistles innocently*...just asking.... ;)

Back