• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What about this hutch ?

Hmm, P@H hutches aren't renouned for their quality. You might be better off spending more, and getting one which would last longer? Or is a shed a possibility? A shed would be the best solution of all. You could probably get a small one for £150.

A P@H hutch for use inside a shed is fine but I wouldn't trust it outside as the wood tends to be very poor quality and you would need to replace the hutch every few years. If you are willing to replace it in a couple of years then go ahead but I paid £345 for my kennel 2 years ago and judging by the condition it is now in I'm sure it will still be with us in 20 years if we take care of it plus it's massive.

Have you seen the recent threads of the huge custom hutches from ebay? They were 6ft long by 3ft by 2ft I believe. Only £150 :)

I have a 5x2 from pets at home, its very nice looking and the main bit is spacious, but there is a shelf above the bedroom area which makes it very cramed and hard to get buns out of, defo wouldn't reccomend it for Harry. The roof of mine broke after a few weeks too :roll:

Back