• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Insurance

HorseyHolly

Mama Doe
Hi, I was just wondering where everyone insures their bunnies, if they do? The only one I know of is Petplan and I've heard some bad things about them!

I'm unsure whether to insure them or not at the moment to be honest! :oops: What does everyone think?

Oh and a long shot but does anyone here use the Royal D*ck :)lol:) Vet (Edinburgh) and what are their rough prices? I know they are very expensive but would like to know by how much, I would like the best for my bunnies!

Bramble is insured through Petplan. They paid out for his last emergency bill, but I think that was purely down to what the vet had written as a diagnosis.

Yes, with PetPlan. They give the best coverage. You have to read the small print but a lot of the other companies provide much poorer coverage.

Back