• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My guineas out in their run today

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
The wheather was lovely this eveing so I put the guineas in their run for the first time since last years warm wheather whilst I cleaned them out and they loved it :D

All three

guineasinrun5.jpg

Agnes

guineasinrun2-1.jpg

Billie

guineasinrun1.jpg

Tillie and Agnes

guineasinrun4.jpg

Tillie

guineasinrun3.jpg

:love:

They are lovely piggies, bless 'em! :love:

My two always act like they are going to be murdered when I put them outside.... :roll: ..... even though I sit with them as they only have a playpen at the moment lol. I think I've let them get too soft! :lol: :lol:

Oooh beautiful piggies. Love the way they are colour co-ordinated! :lol:

I was debating today about putting mine out - kept standing outside to see if it was warm enough then decided it was a bit windy.

Gorgeous girlies. :love: I have never met a piggie in the fur, and would love to hear the noise I gather they make. :lol:

Gorgeous girlies. :love: I have never met a piggie in the fur, and would love to hear the noise I gather they make. :lol:

Really :shock: You'll have to come down here to see mine, they can do some pretty impresive squeaks at veg time! :lol:

Really :shock: You'll have to come down here to see mine, they can do some pretty impresive squeaks at veg time! :lol:

Oh yes! We can hear ours when we pull up outside our house if it's veggie time! :lol: :lol:

There's some lovely Youtube vids of piggies and their wheeekkks - I remember browsing through them when I was waiting to get Tommy and Ronnie. :love:

Someone told me guineapigs dance as well ... I suspect that might have been a wind-up... I've also been told they wee much more than bunnies.

They do wee and poop a lot, and they do it everywhere!

Lol Ronnie did a huge wee in the pet room today right next to me whilst they were free-ranging (I was cleaning them out) and then looked up at me looking all uncomfortable as if to say 'I'm sorry mum, I couldn't help it!'. And the daft thing is that I said 'it's ok Ronnie, don't worry. Mummy will wipe it up for you'. :lol: :oops:

I found two more wees that he didn't tell me about though.... :p

:lol: My friend came round and wanted to hold a piggy so I gave him Tillie who never wee's on people but she wee'd on him! :oops:

Susie, guineas doing piggy versions of binkys (forgotten the name!) could be classed as dancing ;)

:lol: My friend came round and wanted to hold a piggy so I gave him Tillie who never wee's on people but she wee'd on him! :oops:

Susie, guineas doing piggy versions of binkys (forgotten the name!) could be classed as dancing ;)

Popcorning is the word. I found that out recently. I was imagining them standing up on their hind paws and doing a kind of line-dancing.

Popcorning is the word. I found that out recently. I was imagining them standing up on their hind paws and doing a kind of line-dancing.

Hazel looks like she's wiggling her bottom and tapdancing when she's bossing Penelope around. She shuffles her feet in double time and wiggles her bottom slowly! It looks like she's dancing to me!! :lol: And she makes a noise like a machine gun!!

Back