• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits Cats and a tattoo u/d more bunnies

blue_vix

Mama Doe
Lily_white's new rabbit 'Baby'
001-6.jpg

two of OH's family cats
011-7.jpg

010-6.jpg

My new tattoo during the 'tea break'
006-7.jpg

My new tattoo after it was finished
013-5.jpg

Last edited:
Thats a rather impressive tattoo! Not one that I would have, but impressive nonetheless - I bet that cost you a fair bit, it looks really big! The tattoo bug has got me bad at the moment, I'm desperate to find one I like, but I just can't :evil:

:love::love::love: at the bun and cats :D

Thankyous :D

The tattoo bug has got me bad at the moment, I'm desperate to find one I like, but I just can't :evil:

oo what you thinking of? when I've got the money I'm going to have a fairy on the other side, a rainbow and some gothic butterflys. My OH has four and he wants to get one of a crow with some long red feathers on it and its head will be a skull :shock: I told him it might give me nightmares but he likes things that shock and disgust other people lol. It will be quite cool but I like nice pretty things :D

This gives an idea of size. The price wasn't too bad, it was less that £100 considering it took 2 1/2 hours I dont think thats bad.
012-6.jpg

Baby is the cutest little bunny. I have posted it as Lily_white has lost her camera and her internet has gone off as well. Someone was getting rid of her on facebook and they thought she was a he.

Back