• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

so...this INGS hay.....QUESTION p10

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: does it contain the catnip equivalent for bunnies or something??

eric's going mental for it! will have a large bag on order as soon as i have funds available:D

essie isn't so fussed but then again, she'll eat all hay so to find one that she particularly loves would be difficult.

Last edited:
tell me about it! he'll even venture out from under the futon DURING THE DAY if he gets a whiff of it:lol:

whats the betting that if i buy a big bag, he'll go off it:roll:

I don't know you know, there is something about that stuff smells like fresh tea I think :lol:

I was a bit disappointed when I got my sample tbh, everyone raved about it and mine didn't really show any preference for that over the timothy.
Like your essie, mine love hay so I think I'll have a tough job on my hands finding a kind they go extra nuts for!

I was a bit disappointed when I got my sample tbh, everyone raved about it and mine didn't really show any preference for that over the timothy.
Like your essie, mine love hay so I think I'll have a tough job on my hands finding a kind they go extra nuts for!

i'll def buy some for eric though as he never goes outside whereas essie has been out munching on allsorts today.
eric is a good hay eater but its just the look on his face as he eats this stuff - sounds daft but i know what i mean:oops::lol:

The samples arent anything like the real things in my eyes. The big bags are so much longer and stalkier, i think its 'cos the sample bags are smaller and sweat easier.

so, with the big bag (9kg) what size is it? just wondering where to store it (i have no spatial awareness i'm afraid:lol:)

I ordered the large (?£16) size which came last week - and unfortunately my 3 aren't at all keen on it. So disappointed. Just shows, you never can tell with bunnies.

yeah, i'm not going to get the huge one for now in case it doesn't go down so well (eric probably loved it so much cos he chewed through the envelope it was in and stole it:roll:).

Back