• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

essie and her bike...

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
i is just smoothing my earsies down so i can put my cycling helmet on comfy. like my red bike?
497.jpg

esme xxx

she's never still long enough for me to get a pic:shock: and if she sees the camera, i get uber close up shots of her nose - she just has to know everything thats going on:lol::love:

well, she has 3 to choose from at the moment (all son's - mine's in the shed gathering dust:oops:). he had a new one for christmas but has no intention of getting rid of the other two:evil:

well, she has 3 to choose from at the moment (all son's - mine's in the shed gathering dust:oops:). he had a new one for christmas but has no intention of getting rid of the other two:evil:

Sounds like my house, my brother and boyfriend have these Frakenstein contraptions all in my hallway :evil:

Back