• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eric: hello peoples :)

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
i just thought i'd pop in and say hello and thank you for looking after my mummy when i was poorly:D
DSCF14891-1.jpg

eric:wave:

Aww, are you enjoying your noms again? Spenser wonders how many green beans you get daily, as he thinks I am very stingy with them. :roll:

Aww, are you enjoying your noms again? Spenser wonders how many green beans you get daily, as he thinks I am very stingy with them. :roll:

well, when i is poorly i get more;) huh, i DID until mummy decided they looked horrible and stopped buying them:cry: i didn't mind too much cos i gets dill and other herbs instead:D

they're back on the menu this week - i gets 4 per day. how many you haves spenser?

Spenser: Er, 6 actually - 3 in the morning and 3 at night. My mummy keeps giving me cabbage and spring greens as well.:evil: I don't understand it - I know there are more beans in the fridge, and they only cost 50p a packet.

Spenser: Er, 6 actually - 3 in the morning and 3 at night. My mummy keeps giving me cabbage and spring greens as well.:evil: I don't understand it - I know there are more beans in the fridge, and they only cost 50p a packet.

:shock::shock:
eric's mummy here. where do you get your beans from?!! i pay £1.50 per pack - hence why they only get 4 each per day!!

Spenser's beans come from Morrisons. They are not a very big packet, but do him several days. They are called 'fine green beans' and come trimmed, although I trim them again as if I don't Spenser doesn't like them as much. :roll: I once bought a big pack for a pound from Iceland, but Spenser was very rude about them.

awww, u r such a well-mannered bunneh! My bunneh just chews my handbags and steals my custard creams :roll:

:lol: yes - eric never eats anything he's not supposed to does he..........such a good boy - never causes me any trouble at all:roll:
:love:

Glad you are better Eric, you are so handsome, I wish we could have some pics of you eating your green beans! :D Tell your mummeh!

i've already eated em all up:D

mummy always says i look like i have a green cigar in my moufs when i'm chomping them:?

thank yous all for your luvverly hello's:D:wave:

Back