• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Housing for 2 german lops & conti

molly35

Mama Doe
I have downgraded my 2 lops to german lops after weighing them but anyway if I also had a conti with them what size shed should I be looking at getting?

Are they going to have an attached run as well? I'd probably say 6 x 4 if they were going to have the whole shed, but then garden access as well.

Yes they would have a permanent attached run and hoping to rabbit proof garden so they could have freerange time

I have two small/medium girls and a frenchie boy in an 8x6 shed and a similarly sized run and I think it's quite a good space for them.

If you know you've got buns that prefer to be out in their run maybe go for a smaller shed and a larger run, likewise if you have buns who prefer to be sheltered go for a larger shed with smaller run.

I wasn't sure about my Eli when we got him so we went for about half and half to hedge our bets but in hindsight I wish I'd gone for a smaller shed and larger run.

You thinking about getting a conti? I'm soo jealous..... Please don't say its one of the blue/greys from Kay as well even more jealous :mrgreen:

See if there's one on the way me and you could have one as well Nic ;)

;) I'm getting a French lop from Tameside (where I got Eddie) if we can sort a bunny run, you and molly35 should get a bun from there too... we're going to end up needing a transit van for this bunny run :lol:

Oh POO they have Annie there I noticed her when looking at a little wifey bun for Maiseys little nethie boy. I love Annie :love: You have to have a look :D she's on the last page she's a flemish giant

Oh POO they have Annie there I noticed her when looking at a little wifey bun for Maiseys little nethie boy. I love Annie :love: You have to have a look :D she's on the last page she's a flemish giant

:lol: she is the one I'm trying to convince molly35 to get!

Back