• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Boarding in the West Midlands

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Coventry, sort of area. I am thinking of going away in sept for a couple of weeks, and would like them to go into boarding, unless I can get my mum to agree that they will be not too naughty at hers :roll:

I was just wondering if anyone knows what sort of prices it will be so I can save :wave:

I dont have anywhere particular to reccommend (my geography is awful) but when I was looking I found prices anywhere between £4 and £10 a day for a pair.

I dont have anywhere particular to reccommend (my geography is awful) but when I was looking I found prices anywhere between £4 and £10 a day for a pair.

Thanks so it could cost around 150 which is fine really amd having a look at some places on line :D

Hi Shelly :wave:, two places you can try :-

Fat Fluffs Telephone: 07737 218035. E-mail: team@fatfluffs.com

or

Bilton Hilton in Rugby: Bilton-Hilton Small Animal Hotel
51 Falstaff Drive, Bilton, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV22 6LJ, Tel: 01788 810761 or 07791 016496

I can 100% vouch for both of them! I use Bilton Hilton as I live in Rugby and Jess who owns it lectures in animal care at a local college, so she knows her stuff. I have adopted two bunnies and also fostered for Fat Fluffs and their set up is great.

ETA - Fat Fluffs are in Solihull, just in case you didnt know.

Hi Shelly :wave:, two places you can try :-

Fat Fluffs Telephone: 07737 218035. E-mail: team@fatfluffs.com

or

Bilton Hilton in Rugby: Bilton-Hilton Small Animal Hotel
51 Falstaff Drive, Bilton, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV22 6LJ, Tel: 01788 810761 or 07791 016496

I can 100% vouch for both of them! I use Bilton Hilton as I live in Rugby and Jess who owns it lectures in animal care at a local college, so she knows her stuff. I have adopted two bunnies and also fostered for Fat Fluffs and their set up is great.

ETA - Fat Fluffs are in Solihull, just in case you didnt know.
Thanks, I have also found one in coventry called Norton?? :? But I would much rather use one that someone on here has used and vouch for.

Do you know how much they usually charge?/ Sorry if you would rather not say

Back