• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spring has sprung...

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
And Alyssa is humping everything in sight!! Annabelle is chasing henry then humping him, moo is a humpaminute anyway!!

has spring sprung in your bunny world?

xx

Yes it has!!!

Mine has taken the shape of moulting, moulting related stasis, a broken toe, and general hump-city :roll:

All my buns have gone mad. The only one who's behaving normally is Bailey. I wonder if because he can't see he doesn't react to the extra daylight in the same way.

I recently bonded two brothers back together. Fortunately they are fine but I think I'd think twice about bonding at this time of year again, it just added extra complications.

Bob is in uuber-grumpy moulting grumpiness. Doesn't appreciate me trying to help by pulling at the tufty bits. He has done a bit of humping which Pat isn't so appreciative of. Trying to work out if Bob is grumping at Pat and making her dart around, or if she's trying to wind him up/make him chase! She seems to enjoy a game of chase me.

Back