• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits United FC (no, not Fenugreek Crunchie!)

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
B&G have decided, after some enthusiastic watching of Fluffers Foster Bun, Bouncer, that RU needs its own bunball team.

Pawballs just not possible, due to tripping up etc (during auditions, this happened a few times...).

So we decided on 'noseball'. Paws are allowed to control the ball in certain situations (the rules really aren't that strict right now).

So B&G have done their audition videos and request that all other RU buns who wish to enter the competition have their human parents take a....

Biscuit: shuts ups daddy! I wills doos the talkings! Buns of RU - hears me! Steals the picactoor takerer! Sets it ups in the things for videlooes and shows us hows you can plays noseballs! Pawsies are allowed, but onlys whens the balls gets stucks!

Ginger: Yay, i lubs noseballs! Look how Biccy and me pway it in daddys office! Its so much fun, and da bonus is...noms in the ball! :)

Me:*steals back keyboard*

Okay, so now i have my computer back...

This is how you make the balls and they should look like this:

http://www.therabbithouse.com/blog/2010/12/09/homemade-rabbit-toys/

P1040354Small.jpg

We stuffed ours with broken up fenugreek crunchies and readigrass or meadow hay for a bit of a combination and variety.

C'mon Bucks & Does, show us what you've got...!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure I have some videloos somewhere. :p

Spenser: Mummy's camera is prehistoric ... but she might be able to borrow her dad's. I'm a bit busy rearranging my indoor home at the moment ... it might make a good pitch though...

Fab videos Ginger and Biccie:love:

Thanks for the link on how to make the balls - I'll give it a go later today:)

Spenser is not impressed. :( I filled a ball with green oat hay and Excel apple bites. Will try again later when he is more awake.

Just editing some old videos to make a montage. I'm in stitches, it's so funny, well it is to me :oops::lol:

Bouncer thinks that, as Biscuit is so good at picking the ball up and chucking it, he should be goaly :lol:

He thinks that Ginger should be in mid-field, not least because he thinks her good looks will distract the opposition and allow him to whizz past and score ;):lol:

Paw-Paw is currently warming up for her audition.....

Bouncer thinks that, as Biscuit is so good at picking the ball up and chucking it, he should be goaly :lol:

He thinks that Ginger should be in mid-field, not least because he thinks her good looks will distract the opposition and allow him to whizz past and score ;):lol:

Paw-Paw is currently warming up for her audition.....

Ginger: I thinks you am wight Bouncer, Biccy should be in goal! (sshhh, he's lazy and not a good runner anyway, so thats for the best!) I am a vewy pwetty girl *bats eye lids*

Biscuit: sorrys? *nom nom nom nom*

Ginger: :roll: and all of da girly buns who can't pway, can be cheerbuns, with bunpoms! :love:

Back