• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Re naming rescue bun

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
I Rescued Pebbles yesterday and curious as she hasnt got used to her name if its possible i could rename her any ideas thought on renaming rabbit?

Yes you can always rename a rescue bunny. Rabbits are pretty intelligent. I think we need piccies to help come up with names:)

The children who helped look after Spenser for his previous owner called him Alfie, but I was told he didn't know his name so there was no problem changing it. He still doesn't know his name.

I sort of renamed Jezebel to Belle, she doesn't know her name though.

Bunsk does :lol:

DSC02088.jpg

DSC02085-1.jpg

DSC02103.jpg

DSC02087.jpg

We had an idea of

Roxy
Bubble de vere
thats about it:? pebbles just doesnt sit right :?

Awwwww, almost the same as my bun, Rolo. Except he's got half a black face and the other half is a peachy colour.

A gorgeous bunny!!

Rach x

Lovely bunny :love:

Lady Jane was called Jane at the RSPCA, and we had decided to call her Willow when we got her home, but when she arrived she just suited Lady Jane, so we added the Willow to her surname, and she's Lady Jane Willoughby :lol:

She looks like a chocolate marble cake with that lovely colouring :lol:

I'd give her a 'cake' themed name - like Vienna (after Viennese Whirls :lol:)

OOOOHHH yeah......

Cakes that could be names...

Victoria sponge
Cupcake
Angel Cake
BattenBurg
Bakewell
Bebinka
Gateux
Bundt
Chiffon
Eccles
Whoopie
Kendal
Petit Fours

No reason why you can't change her name :) Mine were called Poppy and Pippa when I adopted them, and I had names chosen for them before I even picked them up :lol:

I still think she looks like a Victoria.

Missfloppyears...Pebbles colouring is called Harlequin.. Usually the buns have half and half colouring on face, chest, ears, and front legs. Opposite colours, like a harlequin clown. My bun Rolo is a full harlequin and raises quite a few extra looks from neighbours. I think they all think he's half cat half rabbit!

But Pebbles is unique with a peachy little face....gorgeous!!!!!!:love:

Rach x

Or Peaches, like her little peachy face.

Shes sooooooo pretty, she needs a really pretty name.

We were going to call our Rolo, Cookie. Cos his fur looked like mixed up choc chip cookie dough. But the name didnt "fit" him. Suddenly, Rolo just seemed like him.:p

She is so lovely.

Rach x

Back