• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Jane met our vet today :)

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
We took her for a check up with our vet today, and Lady Jane let her have a lovely cuddle :)

She was very well behaved - she enjoyed being admired :lol:

He would be so pleased with how well you have coped. Maybe he had a magic way of leading you to Lady Jane. :love:

I'm sure he did - their spirits never leave us, and I can often imagine him sitting on my shoulder and reaching over to lick my chin when I need cheering up :love:

Awww Lady Jane:love: Now you can't tease us with nice cuddle stories about Lady Jane without more piccies!! :)

Just for you :lol:

BunniesLadyJaneMarch18th2011044.jpg

of course!!! she's got to fit in with the lads;)

:lol: We have finally let her have access to the back of the settee in the conservatory today - she is very much enjoying herself behind there. Goodness knows what state the settee will be in when she's finished :lol:

well, i doubt you'll see any more damage cos there were already chunks missing out of it:D

i've 'lost' a lamp wire today:oops:

Back