• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Awwwwww Guys Look at These Two !!

Aww - Jane, i HATE looking at those ads! :cry: How could they have been looking for a home for 7 months??? They are adorable!! :love:

Every time I go to Tracey's I see these two and they are the most adorable pair of bunnies, all they want is someone to love them and nobody has shown any interest in them at all, it's really heart breaking

Every time I go to Tracey's I see these two and they are the most adorable pair of bunnies, all they want is someone to love them and nobody has shown any interest in them at all, it's really heart breaking

They are fabulous little Bunnies. I am amazed that they have had no-one show any interest in them :cry: They would make wonderful Pets and I bet they would give back 1000 fold to anyone who could offer them a place to call home.

They are fabulous little Bunnies. I am amazed that they have had no-one show any interest in them :cry: They would make wonderful Pets and I bet they would give back 1000 fold to anyone who could offer them a place to call home.

You are absolutely right Jane, they are fabulous and would be brilliant pets to someone who would just show them some love, it's really sad to see gorgeous animals like this sitting in rescue month and month, I wish I could take them all home

Everytime I go on the RR website I spend ages looking at rabbits I can never have. Much to my girlfriends annoyance...:evil::lol:

Just goes to show how many rabbits are in rescue, when even a great little pair can be waiting this long for a forever home.

I'd love for these 2 and the other long termers to find their forever homes this year. :(
But sadly the only rabbits moving, all be it slowly here are singles. Even people wanting pairs would rather I bonded 2 singles than took what we already have available.

Thank you for highlighting them Jane they are lovely rabbits, just over looked. :)

I'd love for these 2 and the other long termers to find their forever homes this year. :(
But sadly the only rabbits moving, all be it slowly here are singles. Even people wanting pairs would rather I bonded 2 singles than took what we already have available.

Thank you for highlighting them Jane they are lovely rabbits, just over looked. :)

They really are eye catching Buns :love: If only I could win a fortune................. *sigh*...............

Aaaw, the nethie looks just like Pipkin in that first picture! :love:
Such a lovely pair, I'm amazed they've been waiting so long :( I hope they find a new home soon.

That is just so sad. They are adorable.

They are gorgeous :love: So many stunning bunnies on RR, so tempting when I still have an empty shed and run here!

Back