• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my conti called squid

leanne2525

Warren Scout
my friend has lots of continental giants and trying to find them homes and i went with my sister to pick up one for her and my friend and ended up leaving with this big boy myself he is under 1 and we named him squid

DSCF6132.jpg

DSCF6120.jpg

Last edited:
at the moment he is in a very large run in my garage as we didnt expect to get a large rabbit, but today my partner is going to get a coop/play house/shedto build :)

thanks, he actually came from some one who has them for show (he also rescues too) and cutting down on rabbits so finding few freinds for them to go to as pets i liked him because of his colours but he is a lovly bunny (he is 4 generations down the line of a new colour about to be standerdised, dont know much about it but thats what i was told) and his a real conti and was used at touch and feel sections of rabbit shows, he is a very gentle boy :)

Last edited:
lol he was but my little boy has been getting very upset and wants him called squid and i backdown and let him rename him :) so now arrow is a squid :lol:

Back