• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jollyes

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Theres one opened about forty minutes away, Is it worth a look? Also, do they sell animals & do they stock science selective? :D Just wondering as rather not waste a day off if its not worth it ;) Thanks X

Oh yes I love Jolleys! They do sell animals at my local one in St Helens, but they are all clean and comfy, I know its no excuse but if they had to sell animals I am glad they are cared for.

I got a fab 3.5x2 cage which I needed as a hospital cage for one of my guinea pigs its amazing!!! I'm easily pleased! :D

St Helens did sell Science Selective and I found their prices really cheap! Its worth a visit! I love it!!! :lol:

My local one doesn't sell animals, they do sell SS and fenugreek crunchers though :D I think their range of bunny products is better than my p@h, prices are reasonable too

I had a look in ours when it first opened. They didn't stock SS and everything seemed really pricey. I haven't been back since. Oh they also had horrible tiny hutches outside. :evil:

They do sell animals, unfortunately.

They do sell SS

They do sell **** hutches

They do sell quite a good range of hay. They have their own brand bedding hay which I use for litter trays and the bunnies eat a bit of. They also sell Herbage, Forage, Vit@Verde and the more expensive 500g Excel hays

The nearest one to me had a load of pitifully small outdoor hutches and chicken coops that wouldnt be big enough for a budgie. They had them all over the pavements and loads of families would always be looking at them thinking they were great. So no I'm not impressed - but then again I've never been in one and maybe there are some good bargains on pet food and the like.

It's a good store :) I almost got a rabbit from there once :oops: but they gave lots of info. I know it's bad to get a pet shop bunny but it was good to know how knowledgeable they were.

No SS in our Bridgwater store, selling bunnies at the front of the store in Ferplast style cages.

But i really needed hay :/

Back