• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ear furloss.....

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Its a sign of mites isnt it?

I'll be booking him (Rimmi) in to the vet.....is there anything other than mites it could be?

Usually mites are at the scruff of the neck or around the rear, little flecks of dandruff. When mine had a bad bout there was no ear fur loss. Then again ear mites are different I think! if in doubt check it out :)

Usually mites are at the scruff of the neck or around the rear, little flecks of dandruff. When mine had a bad bout there was no ear fur loss. Then again ear mites are different I think! if in doubt check it out :)

Oh.... The bun I rescued a year ago had furloss on her ears (they were like leather) nape and back?

My Inca has recently lost some fur on her ears, she is moulting just now, could be that?

Ruby had this when i got her it was due to jay peaing over her head etc, that and the filth she was in, but guessing thats not what rimmi has...
vets couldnt hurt :)

Back