• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding ! ... with a running commentary **PICS POST 27**

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
I'm at it again :oops::wave:,

already had a flop & some grooming :love:, but still VERY VERY early days, so not going to jinx anything :D

ETA, I will comment with everything that happens, so people can see what can/will happen when bonding & what are good/bad signs & if I need to - when to split :wave:

Last edited:
ahhhh we have more grooming,

we have now had a flop from Krystal ..

Spike grooming Magic
ANYA ! WHO NEVER GROOMS ANYONE GROOMING MAGIC :shock:!!

& Rose grooming Storm :love:

Anya seems to be very fond of little Magico, she hasn't left her side since we put them together :oops::love:

all of the buns bar Storm are huddled in one corner .. & Storm is by himself in the other corner & if anyone comes near him he just thumps and runs :roll:, I wish he would realise not everybun wants to kill him :roll::(

Thanks guys :D,

I dunno,

just take everything VERY slowly,

EXTREMELY neutral space, as in even if they haven't been there before I still clean all the floor & pen etc

keep the space small to start

have a water spray at the ready to stop anything before it starts,

I also know my buns soo soo well so can tell when they are about to start so can stop it before it starts I suppose ?

try to read their body language, eg, when the flopping & grooming starts I can back away a bit & leave them to it, but before that happens I stay right near them to nip anything in the bud,

ohhh Sonny has just groomed Magic & Storm, so they are officially welcome in HIS gang :lol:

now just to wait & see if Storm will accept the welcome

Thanks guys :D, through the night we have had ..

flops from STORM :shock:,
flops from Spike
flops from Krystal
flops from Anya

grooming from Sonny to Magic
& Storm has been ASKING other buns for grooms :love:

Back