• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm such a bad bunny mummy :(

Bunni_xx

Mama Doe
The buns vaccis were due a week ago, and I couldn't take them this weekend as I was so busy, and I can't take them during the week because I'm at school. By the time I take them, they'll be 2 week overdue :cry::cry::cry::cry: I'm so angry at myself :cry::cry::cry:

But atleast you will be getting them done!! :wave:

Why not make an appointment for after school? I guess it depends on when you finish but maybe thats an option too?

But atleast you will be getting them done!! :wave:

Why not make an appointment for after school? I guess it depends on when you finish but maybe thats an option too?

I go home at about 5, but go to school in London, so I don't actually get to my vet until 7, and they're shut by then :(:?

Well, accidents do happen - just get them done as soon as possible.

Maybe next year, you could write a few reminders on your calendar in advance to make sure you get an appoinment on time - like "Bunny vaccs due in three weeks!!" - that sort of thing.

I have to do this for everything cos I'm so scatty. :roll::lol:

I go home at about 5, but go to school in London, so I don't actually get to my vet until 7, and they're shut by then :(:?

Ohh right, well just get them done as soon as you can :wave:

I am going to write my mum a note to remind her to book the buns in for the vhd :lol: Because im on a course all week :roll: But its not for another week, but i like to get the appointment just in case i leave it too late and cant get 1 :roll: :lol:
So maybe you could put a note up somewhere you always look to remind yourself ;)

Back