• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

5 rabbits? or odd numbers...

MichG

Mama Doe
Does anyone have a group of 5 rabbits? Or an odd number of rabbits?
And does it work well?

I am thinking 2 girls 3 boys... thoughts? All neutered obviously!

Would these all be separate and bonded together for the first time? I think it would be easier that way.

I attempted to add a female to my male/female pair and it just didn't happen unfortunately. Fidget and Frankie have such a tight bond they, or more specifically, Fidget, did not take kindly to Angel's presence at all. :(

Ill be attempting bonding pebbles Jay and ruby then later in the year when zuma and pixie are old enough bond them together with the trio

I have 2 bonded male/female pairs and potenitally a separate male... I have fallen in love and can't bear leaving him at work :( I want to bond him with the others all at the same time as I know adding him after just really won't work!

I have a group of 5 housebuns, exactly the same as the group you describe. 3 boys (Ant, Beemer & Roo) and 2 girls (Trix & Hoops) - pictured in my siggie.

Ant & Hoops were a pair, then Trix and Beemer were added and Roo added much later. They're a happy gang!

oh I can't wait to see if my 5 will go in a group, they will look so :love::love::love: and have more room and it will all be just easier, although if they don't like each other they can stay as they are.

Back