• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser's indoor loo!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
First he checks it out ...
P3200441.jpg

Then he decides on a proper investigation
P3200442.jpg

I'm wondering if it will be too much of a jump for him after Thursday. :? I do have a corner tray, but he never used it (other than for digging and occasionally as a sunhat). :lol:

I'm wondering if it will be too much of a jump for him after Thursday. :? I do have a corner tray, but he never used it (other than for digging and occasionally as a sunhat). :lol:

You could always have both in there just in case, but he's had painkillers hopefully he will be fine for jumping in there - my boys were all bouncing about really quickly after their ops :)

No, it's this Thursday (24th). I introduced the puppy crate today so that it is not too strange for him on Thursday.

awwwww :love:

i was worried about hay irritating the wound on Ste's moms bun so i just washed towels when he pee'd on em and piled the hay in the corner out of the way :oops:

do you think we all worry too much :lol: :lol:

glad im not too late for the vibes thread tho :D

awwwww :love:

i was worried about hay irritating the wound on Ste's moms bun so i just washed towels when he pee'd on em and piled the hay in the corner out of the way :oops:

do you think we all worry too much :lol: :lol:

glad im not too late for the vibes thread tho :D

I did the same for Tim :) It's a good idea though cos if there's any bleeding it's much easier to spot on towels.

Hope Spenser's op goes ok Susie :wave: he certainly sems to approve of the new loo!

Aw looks like Spenser is settling in nicely :love:

Where do you get all your cute blankets from?

The penguin blanket is a fleece someone gave me last Christmas. The pink zebra blankie is a Blackberry creation (it is the bedroom carpet of Spenser's hutch).

He will be a little groggy, but touch wood if everything goes all right he'll bounce back very quickly! A bit of painkiller and it won't be a problem, I think.

Back