• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I see your dog kennels!?

Becky:)

Alpha Buck
We have bought a house and I am wanting to upgrade the buns accommodation to a dog kennel/run thingy! would love to see pictures of yours- could you also tell me the dimensions as undecided on size!!

Thankyou:wave:

Here's mine. It's 9ft x 5ft with an additional 6ft x 3ft run at the far end. The enclosed kennel part is 4ft long (by 5ft wide).

DSC01846.jpg

This is inside the kennel.......

DSC01844.jpg

Looking into the run end of the kennel............

DSC01843.jpg

And finally the 'add on' run at the other end..........

DSC01850.jpg

Ohh fab! thankyou for that, how many buns live in there? I have 3 little and a frenchie thats getting on a bit and can't decide how big I need to go, the garden isn't enormous and would like some space for me and the dogs too! Billy my Frenchie has sore hocks too (despite only living on foam flooring) so the others will be able to to do lots of free ranging but he won't as there is a big patio area. Housing bunnies is tough stuff!!

heres mine......

i cant remember how big exactly but its about 20ft by 4ft.

ETA since this pic i have added extra levels :wave:

001.jpg

Wow! That is HUGE!

here's mine:

P1460392 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

P1460391 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

P1460393 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

P1460396 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

DSCF6516 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

DSCF6509 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

The kennel is 8ft by 4ft but I was told that wasn't big enough when we were looking to adopt a 3rd bun, so I added the aviary which is another 7ft by 5ft I think. Thy have access to the whole thing all the time. They also get time out in a separate run for grassy noms when I'm about.

P1460470 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

Last edited:
Ohh fab! thankyou for that, how many buns live in there? I have 3 little and a frenchie thats getting on a bit and can't decide how big I need to go, the garden isn't enormous and would like some space for me and the dogs too! Billy my Frenchie has sore hocks too (despite only living on foam flooring) so the others will be able to to do lots of free ranging but he won't as there is a big patio area. Housing bunnies is tough stuff!!

Flora and Parsnip live in there - two medium/large sized buns - both weigh around 2.8kg.

Last edited:
Back