• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grimlock. =)

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
DSC01168.jpg

DSC01167.jpg

DSC01166.jpg

DSC01165.jpg

And even though they have a lovely new huge hutch, they still prefer to cuddle in the old one... :roll: :love:

DSC01170.jpg

And a secret hammy. :)

DSCF2433.jpg

Oh bless! Grim looks all sleepy! :love: :love:

Also I couldn't help but notice the Babylon 5 box sets! We have them and watch an episode everyday with dinner! Love B5! :love:

Oh bless! Grim looks all sleepy! :love: :love:

Also I couldn't help but notice the Babylon 5 box sets! We have them and watch an episode everyday with dinner! Love B5! :love:

I was looking through the pictures before I put them up and though how much of a nerd they make me look (not that that's a problem). There's a different nerdy thing in each picture. :lol:

But both bunnies snuck in last night and were super cuddly. Smoo was being cuddled by my friend and I though she'd gone up to my room so I missed getting pictures of her.

He loves coming inside. :love:
When it's a bit warmer they can come in again. Sounds so weird saying that. :? :lol: But the central heating aggravates his eyes, so when it's off for good they can have the choice of bedroom or outside. Last year they sort of alternated each day or couple of days.

Although it's a bit off topic I hope everyone's watched the video of Grim playing with the washing on Jenova's siggy. It's my favourite :love::love:

Although it's a bit off topic I hope everyone's watched the video of Grim playing with the washing on Jenova's siggy. It's my favourite :love::love:

Hehe, you're like my publicity agent. :mrgreen:
I've been so happy watching Grim over the last few weeks because he's been much like he was in that video. I never thought I'd see him with so much energy again.

:love:

Awwww lovely pics :love: I love the pic of little hammy on the stairs :love:

Ohhhh that's brilliant and so funny. :love::lol: I've not seen it before, so thank you for pointing it out. :D

Back