• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Genghis in the bath.

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
DSCF2408.jpg

DSCF2409.jpg

Okay I've had enough now.

DSCF2413.jpg

DSCF2415.jpg

:)

He's a right little stunner isn't he?! :love:

Looks like he enjoyed his bath-time! Is he easy to handle?

Ish...

He doesn't like being picked up. I tried to handle him every day for about six months but then I gave up. I can pick him up when I need to so I'll just leave it at that. When he knows he going to the bath he settles down a bit and it's no trouble taking him back downstairs. I adopted him when he was about a year old so it's been a little harder.

I can get him to do anything for a wax worm. :D

Ish...

He doesn't like being picked up. I tried to handle him every day for about six months but then I gave up. I can pick him up when I need to so I'll just leave it at that. When he knows he going to the bath he settles down a bit and it's no trouble taking him back downstairs. I adopted him when he was about a year old so it's been a little harder.

I can get him to do anything for a wax worm. :D

Sounds a bit like Jack and Hollie then..... food seems to be the way to the heart of most of my pets tbh! :p

Love to see his pics.

He's not a big fan of veg though... :?
I have a lot of trouble getting him to eat anything bar insects. He'll have a food he likes and will only eat that. At the moment that food is granny smith apples...

Back