• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Allergies???

Rabbitfantothemax

Warren Scout
I have always found peppermint allergic to dust because if he has it near him e.g in hay or food he does this twitchy sneezy thing I am on dust free kind of hay and i shove all the dust from the food to the bottom but I dont know what else to do because this morning he twitched near his hay:censored: I dont know what to do???? PLease help...
why is noone answering:(

Last edited:
Sorry no-one is answering!

I suppose some rabbits must have reactions - Lucky had a sneezing fit but only the once. Is that the only time Peppermint has done that? Does he do it often?

Have you asked the vet for advice? Maybe you can drop it into convo when you are there to see if they have suggestions?

Hope he's ok!! x

he has only done it twice since I got him
so it isnt regular, I will check with the vet when I get him vaccinated which should be very soon as soon as my mum gets a date booked with the vets. Seeing that she is very busy! bless her.

Thankyou for answering it seems noone was intrested in what I put!?

It's a fast moving forum so it mght be that people have looked but don't feel like they know enough to concentrate! Good lick to pepermint tho! X

Is there any discharge? A lot of things can cause a bunny to sneeze. Sometimes it can be allergies but other times can be illness.

It is definatly a allergy/irritation because he hasn't shown any other signs and he is eating,drinking etc so I dont think it is an illness
i

Back