• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can I get...

panels that I can block off most of the garden with so that the bunnies can have more space to run? :) They have a rabbit run but I think it would be nice to give them more space once in a while, basically free range in the garden. :D They do get free range time but sometimes they run off into bushes and things and I would like to make it more safe for them so the panels would do a great job in blocking off parts of the garden where they aren't allowed. :)

Well besides having a 'Trixie' run I also have one (...er two actually :oops:) of the ''Options' deluxe small animal playpens', around 3'x2' green metal grills that fit together in a square. About £35 last one I bought pre-VAT. There's some flimsy mesh and studs to attach mesh. I bought a couple as the first one I cut a couple up with a junior saw 'cos I needed smaller parts. One piece was to add protection at the window!:lol:

DSC03002.jpg

I tend to use them to extend the run area and create interesting avenues for them to explore! I use bag/cable ties to make them more secure and often use wooden batons as well for more stability.....if this is of any use I could upload a pic of one of my 'contraptions' to give you a better idea :D

PS: I've also made my own with batons and meshing bought from Wicks etc! (they look a bit messier but are sturdy!)

Last edited:
Hi again! knew I'd put pics up of one of my 'contraptions', thought I'd try and post a link so you can see the versatility of what I'm on about....see you acknowledged my post then, cheers! I got these green runs from local little pet shops as opposed to the larger stores....but it is cheaper and more time consuming to make your own.:D

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=261580

Back