• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Birthday Pressies..more pics pt 23

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Had some lovely things for my birthday but my favourite pressie is this fantastic print of two hares by Kate Wyatt..my youngest son gave it to me

d1014-1.jpg

Some of my other pressies..lots of wine and choccies ( 2 bottles missing from pic as already had "evaporated"!) The flowers were beautiful and have scented my room:D

pres50.jpg

and more..gorgeous necklace and a very pretty brooch..

press50.jpg

and more..including air glide booking and my certificate of my land ownership and my new Title!!:lol: The little white box is a collection of Dior perfumes:D ( excuse the Ken Barlow book..:oops::lol:)

pressi50.jpg

and this lovely little model of a dog

pre50.jpg

Last edited:
That's beautiful :love: It must be lovely to get a present that shows how well your family knows you!

I didn't get round to offering birthday wishes yesterday so please accept belated ones now :D

Aw that's lovely! :love:

I love hares too - there were loads around us where we stayed on holiday in Yorkshire and it was fantastic to see them. :D

Beautiful picture!

my youngest son bought me a title:lol: and my hubby got lots of small pressies and has arranged for me to go air gliding:shock:

A good haul of pressies. I like the bunny ornament in the second picture and might need to google '50 Short Stories' ... someone seems to think you like chocolate as well as wine. :lol:

Back