• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Bonding of Roly & Enya / UD BONDED post 22

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
20th March 2011

So far a little bit of humping, a lot of chasing, Roly obviously is boss and Enya seem's more interested in sitting in the corner having a wash, otherwise.........it's all good :D

20-3-11001.jpg

20-3-11002.jpg

20-3-11003.jpg

20-3-11004.jpg

20-3-11006.jpg

20-3-11008.jpg

20-3-11009.jpg

Fingers crossed everyone :wave:

Last edited:
:) was hoping to see these! Looking forward to seeing more of them, next weekend, when I have internet again. :(

:wave: Hello. Just emailed you - confusing having 2 conversations at once! I will give you a wave tomorrow when I pass Scotch corner at 7 am! :(

Completely unrelated question- is that cage the ferplast 120?
I was thinking about getting on of those... If it is, would you recommend it? :lol:
Good luck with the bonding! Looks like it's going pretty well already :) :wave:

Any updates? They're soo teeny and cute :love:

Been bonding them again today and they have been chasing each other around, Mike has been sat watching them for about 2 hours and now we have left them on thier own and Roly is sat under a little stool and Enya is sat in the litter tray and we have been hiding spying on them. Enya gets out of the litter tray and does a few showing off binkies and then goes up to Roly and he runs out from under the stool and sit's in the litter tray and then she's under the stool, we have been laughing our heads off at them :)
They seem to bond more with each other when we are out of the room, so it's still all good :)

ooohhhh, think you should have one o them huge camera lens thingies so we can still have pics of them whilst you're spying:)

Back