• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pebbles...

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
The rather fat bunny i rescued....
she is a little nervy and will be getting more excercise now get her looking sleek and bouncy again.
shes not been out of her huch since august which is when she was last handled!
but for a neglected bun shes certainly got good teeth :shock:

Hi Im Pebbles :)
DSC02087.jpg

Laydee said i am gorgeous
DSC02088.jpg

Im like a tiger all stripey!
DSC02086.jpg

I have a wee bit of a dulap!
DSC02103.jpg

Althogether shes a darling bunny

Pebbles is gorgeous. Amazing bright eyes. :love:

It is extremely sad to think she has been in a hutch since August, not let out or handled. Did they seem upset she was going with you ?

Pebbles is gorgeous. Amazing bright eyes. :love:

It is extremely sad to think she has been in a hutch since August, not let out or handled. Did they seem upset she was going with you ?

girl said ill miss you pebbles and went in the house does that count?
:roll:

shes a complete soppy git. the girl bought her originally with her sister but her sister died and shes been a lone bun since then no human contact..

Awwww she does look very bright for a bun that has been stuck in a hutch for that long !!

I am glad she is now in a good home!

Sad to think this is a far too common occurrence :(

she really has shocked me shes a bit of a fidget about coming out the hutch. but she really is overweight i cant feel her ribs or spine :shock: she cant run fast like ruby or jay...
trying to wean her over to burgess excel is going to be hard:roll:

girl said ill miss you pebbles and went in the house does that count?
:roll:

shes a complete soppy git. the girl bought her originally with her sister but her sister died and shes been a lone bun since then no human contact..

No not really. Just wondered if there was any care. Stupid question, they wouldn't want someone else to have her, would they.

I am sure she will start to lose the weight quickly once she gets used to hopping about and showing interest in other bunnies.

Pretty girl!! She wont know herself when shes running and binkying and doing all things rabbity in the open air!!

Awww hello Pebbles you are gorgeous! :love: Dont worry about the hooman saying you are fat. Just remind her that fluffy fur adds at least 5lbs ;):love:

She's gorgeous. Well done for taking her. :)
Any idea of how old she is? If her sister died it could have been cancer as I imagine they're not spayed...
But of course it could have been anything else, teeth problems or anything can go unnoticed when owners don't care.

I dont know she said about 3 but her teeth are magically clean and short!
she isnt spayed no, but will be getting her spayed asap.

I have now 1 male neutered
and need ruby and pebbles spayed
then pixie and zuma but thats not for 6 months gives me some recovery time..

Oh, she is lovely! Such unusual markings. How could anyone just ignore her?! :censored:

So glad she's now with someone who cares about her. :love:

Back