• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky Heaven

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
There must be something in the air :love::love::love: Harvey did a massive binky last night and Zero just did two. Can't remember the last time I saw Zero binky :love::love:

Hello you!! Haven't spoken for a while - been under a pile of dust and cement! Blackberry told me about Eddie - truly sorry for your loss and was thinking about you.

On a lighter note - my two have been binkying a lot more too and a wee bit of fun chasing from Benson at Lola!

Hello you!! Haven't spoken for a while - been under a pile of dust and cement! Blackberry told me about Eddie - truly sorry for your loss and was thinking about you.

On a lighter note - my two have been binkying a lot more too and a wee bit of fun chasing from Benson at Lola!

Aww bless them :love::love::love:

Thank you x

There must be something in the air :love::love::love: Harvey did a massive binky last night and Zero just did two. Can't remember the last time I saw Zero binky :love::love:

Mischa did four today. Four! Before the other week it'd been months and months since I'd seen him binky.

Awww my lot are binkying loads today too, I think its the sun :love:

Just to add, Nicola I havent been on here much recently and I had no idea youd lost Eddie :shock: Im really shocked and sad for you :cry:

Hope youre ok and enjoying the binkies off your other guys :love:

:shock: I'm so sorry when I saw that thread for some reason I kept thinking Eddie was a guinea pig :oops::oops: So sorry :(

Thank you, that's ok it was such a massive shock I'm not surprised you didn't realise he was a bunny :(

Back