• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beano and Gordon inside today

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
After the racket next door (think it was a hedge trimmer) left Beano and Gordon scared stiff I took them inside to my room until the noise stopped. My room was kept cool and the shed has been warm today because of the warm wheather. They loved it and was running round having a good explore! I took loads of pictures of them and here's just a few! :oops:

Most of them ended up like this!

y4.jpg

y5.jpg

Beano made a new friend!

y2.jpg

y3.jpg

Hello!

y6.jpg

y7.jpg

Gorgeous Gordon

y8.jpg

With Beano playing in the curtain in the background :roll:

y9.jpg

y10.jpg

Beano on my chair

y11.jpg

Beano looking all alert

y12.jpg

I love this pic!

y13.jpg

And this one!

y14.jpg

Grooming pictures

y15.jpg

y16.jpg

y17.jpg

y18.jpg

Sorry for the overload of pics, as you can tell I like taking pictures of my rabbits :oops:

Well, good things come out of bad ... I'm sorry about their fright, but it looks like they had fun. I like the third bunny effect caused by the mirror.

Lovely pics Liz - I bet they really enjoyed having a change of scenery and new things to explore & sniff :D

They are both :love::love:

Thankyou everyone :love:

:lol: It does look like there's three! I don't think I could be doing with another Beano :shock:

Back