• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser's puppy crate is up in my room! PHOTO ADDED post 12

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
We had great difficulty assembling it. :evil: It looks great now, and although probably too big for a recovery pen it was bought to provide indoor accomodation should the need arise for any reason. That was the plan ... it is far too heavy for me to shift if I was on my own, and requires brute force and dexterity with a screwdriver that I, er, just don't have. Photos to follow... ;)

Last edited:
Yay!! This is the slippery slope to him living in your room now :p:lol:

I keep reminding myself of the £300 I spent on his hutch (£400 if you include the thermal cover) as an incentive against that line of thinking ... not sure if it is really working. :?

pictures.gif

Spenser is back out in the hutch now, but I took some more close-up photos. He'll spend some time in the crate tomorrow and Wednesday, so he will hopefully not be too perturbed by it on Thursday.

Back