• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nomming !

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
Bunnies eating their new hay £2.50 for a huge bag. Smells great and the bunnies cant get enough of it I have filled their hay boxes up three times this morning !
Here are the nomming pictures-
Harry Nomming
PICT0274.jpg

PICT0273.jpg

PICT0277.jpg

Penny Nomming
PICT0276.jpg

Russell Nomming
PICT0275.jpg

They look like they are really enjoying it! :D We get bales of hay from a farm for £5.00 [they are big.] And our 10 buns [ we lost one ] really enjoy it [+ the piggies.:lol:]

By the way gorgeous buns especially Russell! :love: [ watch out i am coming to get him :lol::D:lol: ]

The hay and buns look great :D :love: What was it I kept seeing about a new bunny??! :wave:

The hay and buns look great :D :love: What was it I kept seeing about a new bunny??! :wave:

Hehe well it's not defiant yet but I have been to see a Blue Dutch in a rescue and she would be perfect as a wifey bun for Harry . So my mum is going to have a look at her this week , so hopefully my mum will say yes . * fingers crossed *

Hehe well it's not defiant yet but I have been to see a Blue Dutch in a rescue and she would be perfect as a wifey bun for Harry . So my mum is going to have a look at her this week , so hopefully my mum will say yes . * fingers crossed *

Oh that would be great! :D I hope your mum says yes! xx

Back