• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have managed it ! :D

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
Well my mum was getting on at me for spending way to much on my bunnies so I have cut the costs down loads and its great :D

Food ( burgess exel) - £3
Disinfectant - £3.70
Woodshavings - £4
Hay - £2.50
Magazorb - £6.45

Thus means I will spend £10.20 per month
Which works out at 34p per day !!!!!!!

I am extremley happy :D :D and so is my mum lol

aww mine just get 25g (egg cup) of pellets in the morning
Unlimted hy and water
Fresh greens at night
does that sound good ?

Yes, mine too.

I've invested in some herb plants this year and I'm gonna make damn sure they survive. :oops::lol: And then have them in pots so I can just bring them in the greenhouse in winter. Hopefully once they've established that should cut down a lot on how many I have to buy.

Apparently asian stores are great for cheap herbs cos they use loads of them in cooking but I haven't found one round here.

I dont often use disinfectant but when i do it's just diluted cheap stuff that's suitable for babies.

I dont use woodshavings or megazorb either.

The main bunny costs here are fresh veggies.

Main costs here are veggies (my dads fault: he gets them from waitrose, £2.99 for spring greens????? :shock: This was the man who said buns only need a 4ft run and cheap veg, they have a 15ft run :roll::lol:)

Back