• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG worried about this rabbit....

He looks exhausted and freaked out, poor mite.

You dont seen buns jumping in streams for a chillaxing swim, do you?

:roll:

If I am worried about my buns being too hot I:

> give them a big bowl of water
> make sure they are in the shade
> provide an air fan and ice packs (bottles filled with water and frozen :thumb:)

If they are still hot, or worse, panting, I have wet them with a flannal, or you can get a teatowel wet and cover/wrap the bun (but dont cuddle, your body warmth will keep it too warm).

Ive never even had a bun interested in anything bigger than a puddle! :?

:shock::shock::shock:
I wish I hadn't clicked on this :cry:
Poor little thing is so scared, just look at it's eyes, that is not a chilled rabbit. I want to wrap him in a fluffy towel and sit somewhere dark so he can dry off and calm down.
(then out of earshot of the bunny go and yell at it's owners for being heartless and irresponsible).

As for the other one, a rabbit is a living being, NOT a wind up toy!

Feel ill now.

:shock::shock::shock:
I wish I hadn't clicked on this :cry:
Poor little thing is so scared, just look at it's eyes, that is not a chilled rabbit. I want to wrap him in a fluffy towel and sit somewhere dark so he can dry off and calm down.
(then out of earshot of the bunny go and yell at it's owners for being heartless and irresponsible).

As for the other one, a rabbit is a living being, NOT a wind up toy!

Feel ill now.

I know!

I read some of the comments and some of the people are backing the owners saying "its hot here, they love to swim, you obviously know nothing about rabbits...."

See, even when I didn't know much about rabbits, I certainly knew they weren't water animals! Nothing about their body has them prepared for swimming.... no webbed paws or a thick ruddery tail.

Some people :evil:

I have seen this before I think someone posted it on a thread last year, the rabbit is just not doing anything Bless him because he is just froze with fear.
They were very lucky the poor bunny didn't die of shock :(

Some one posted that link a bit ago :cry: The title says he's relaxing, that rabbit is not relaxed :evil: :cry: Some people really are stupid :evil:

Back