• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

look at the state of this !

OMG that makes me feel sick. Thats not a hutch is torture chamber :shock::cry::cry::cry:

Does anyone live near them? It would good if someone could go and buy it pick it up and then hammer it to pieces an set fire to it (safely) just to make sure that no animal ever has live in it again.:cry::cry:

why would you logically look at that and think "oh I can sell that"...it's good for nothing but the bonfire! madness!

They really think someone would want that rotting mess?

Binky free at the bridge anybun/ animal who live in that and never had the space to binky, stretch or feel the spring sun warm its paws :cry:

oh my goodness, the wording on ebay about the condition is interesting, I wouldnt agree with a word that it says (i know this is default things that u have to put on when u list something but still!!!!)

"Used: An item that has been previously used. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or an item that has been returned to the seller after a period of use. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections."

Cosmetic wear?!?! It looks like its gona fall to pieces any time soon!!

Dunno what you're all worrying about.... thats top quality fire wood right there! :roll:

*wonders if theres an oh-my-god-it-makes-me-want-to-vomit smiley*

Back