• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Greedy Rabbit

Alicia

Mama Doe
I got the food box and put it in the rabbits hutch and left it there whilst I got the other rabbit to put in the hutch. I looked back less than a minute later and a certain greedy rabbit had already decided that I was taking too long in giving her food so she'd help herself :lol:

rabbits.jpg

Sorry about all the mess, these 2 had great fun earlier today ripping everything up and throwing it around the hutch :lol:

She's so funny and sweet, I really wish I had a name for her. Dad's suggested Snowy and Ginger :lol:

I got the food box and put it in the rabbits hutch and left it there whilst I got the other rabbit to put in the hutch. I looked back less than a minute later and a certain greedy rabbit had already decided that I was taking too long in giving her food so she'd help herself :lol:

rabbits.jpg

I love her!!!!!! :love:

Back