• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh flip, not again (Qu #46)

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Smudge isn't eating :cry:

He's been a bit quiet all day but they normally sleep during the day anyway so I haven't worried but come to think of it I'm not sure I've seen him eat much today. He had his breakfast pellets at about 9 ok but since then he seems to have spent a lot of time under his table. His tummy feels like a balloon. I've given it a rub but if he hasn't eaten in half an hour I'm taking him to the vets.

Last edited:
Oh no! Your buns' do seem to keep you on your toes...... :(

Sending tons of vibes and hope he'll be ok. Thinking of you too and sending hugs to you xxx

Thank you guys. I just hate it when he's like this, he just gives up. :(

Any poo ?

What comes out is just as important as what goes in.

Hope he'll be OK xx

I'm not sure. It's difficult to tell but the boxes don't seem as full as they normally are.

I'm so annoyed at myself for not paying more attention earlier.

Don't be annoyed at yourself, you weren't to know the he wasn't just tired. I hope he will be ok xxxxxxx

We're back. He's had metaclop and metacam as that's worked both times before.

He was very bright at the vets. This vet likes to look at them on the floor and while he was getting the injections Smudge was having a right good nosey.

And guess what... I can hear munching! And it's not Nutmeg. :D

Yay! That's good news, hope the magic medicine is doing its stuff and Smudge returns to normal soon xx

Back