• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sometimes it just hits you

Fran

Warren Veteran
Was just sorting the bunnies out and found myself carrying two bowls out of the garage. It's been over a month since my other two died but it just hit me really hard when I realised :cry: :cry:

*big hug*

i know this must be hard for you. even now nearly a year after i lost my dog sully it still hits me from time to time xx

Was just sorting the bunnies out and found myself carrying two bowls out of the garage. It's been over a month since my other two died but it just hit me really hard when I realised :cry: :cry:

Awwww..... :cry:

Grief knows no time limits unfortunately - and little things like this do upset you. Thinking of you and sending hugs xxx

:( I can only imagine how hard it has been for you with losing both buns so close together. Huge ((hugs)) xx

Thank you all :love: I've been doing alright but just every now and then it's too hard :(

Finally went to get their ashes yesterday, been putting it off, so they're back home now which is better.

Thank you all :love: I've been doing alright but just every now and then it's too hard :(

Finally went to get their ashes yesterday, been putting it off, so they're back home now which is better.

At least they're at home with you now, where they belong. :)
(((((hugs))))))

Thank you, yes it's nice to have them back home again. Going to start sorting out the bigger setup so I can move my two in & give them more space as well :)

:cry:
Lucky knocked over Charlie's bowl and broke it off the top of his hutch, that was the only thing I had of Charlie :[

Back