• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you ?

In my opinion it is- £6 for a huge 85L bag in farm shops. I get mine from Farmway, they aso have an online shop, I think postage is £5 for it :)
How often do you clean your litter trays out? :)

What size are the woodshavings? The only woodshavings I can get round here are about £3 for a small bag which would last me about a week for the buns and the hammies :lol:

I used to use woodshavings in my litter trays but changed to megazorb. Both Roly and Honey were spotted chewing and eating it though and Honey had another bout of stasis recently (unsure if it was eating megazorb that caused it).

Have had to revert back to woodshavings.

I used to use woodshavings in my litter trays but changed to megazorb. Both Roly and Honey were spotted chewing and eating it though and Honey had another bout of stasis recently (unsure if it was eating megazorb that caused it).

Have had to revert back to woodshavings.

Eep! Fortunately neither my buns or hams have been caught eating it! Megazorb doesn't have any respirotary dangers though! ;)

Eep! Fortunately neither my buns or hams have been caught eating it! Megazorb doesn't have any respirotary dangers though! ;)

Tell that to my rats, they lasted less than a month on the stuff before all 9 had to be taken to the vets for antibiotic jabs caused by breathing in the dust.
The rabbits wouldn't have been too badly off as all their litter trays bar one are outside (within a hutch). There was no way I was going to keep using it after seeing them both eat it though.

Back