• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amazing Price !

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
Just bought a bale of fine sweet hay for £2.50 !!!! smells greats and theres loads of it.
also have orded a a huge bag of woodshavings for £4 :D
all from a really nice and friendly local farm :D

Just bought a bale of fine sweet hay for £2.50 !!!! smells greats and theres loads of it.
also have orded a a huge bag of woodshavings for £4 :D
all from a really nice and friendly local farm :D

The hay sounds great - but don't think woodshavings are recommended - there have been several posts about this recently.

The hay sounds great - but don't think woodshavings are recommended - there have been several posts about this recently.

hi, :wave: I have been using woodshavings for more than 4 years now on my bunnies and have never expeierienced any problems with it :)

hi, :wave: I have been using woodshavings for more than 4 years now on my bunnies and have never expeierienced any problems with it :)

That's fine, of course. I just noticed that there seems to be an issue with it so thought I'd mention.:wave:

Great price for the hay!

I paid £6.95 yesterday as there are a lot of horses near us who needed feeding - long story - but they have been dying by the side of the road.
Although the grass is coming through they still need a helping hand.

Would love to get some hay at the price you got it!!

Hope the buns enjoy their bargain!

xx

Hi and the great thing is , is that the farm are resering a £2.50 bag for meeach month :D so wil never have to buy the expensive worse quality hay again yayay !

I get my hay for free off my friend...and I use Megazorb.
Sawdust has caused a few problems.
(Not for me I might add as dont use it....)

Back