• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Spenser cuddle!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
P3190412.jpg

He always seems to look huge when I am holding him! I had been holding his apple stick steady while he nommed, so perhaps the cuddle was my reward.

That's a lovely picture :love: Spenser does look big, he looks about the size of Beano. I feel such a big difference from holding little Gordon than big Beano!

I think Spenser weighs about 6 pounds. I expect his weight will be checked on Thursday when he encounters the Plum Fairy.

Aww! :love: Is he really big or are you really small? :lol:

A bit of both. I'm slightly built, especially the top half. :lol: Spenser hasn't been weighed since last September, when he was 2.9kg. He has fairly long fur, so that also makes him look bigger than he really is.

A bit of both. I'm slightly built, especially the top half. :lol: Spenser hasn't been weighed since last September, when he was 2.9kg. He has fairly long fur, so that also makes him look bigger than he really is.

:shock: Only 2.9kg?! He looks much bigger than that! (No offence Spenser! :oops: There's just more of you to love!)

:shock: Only 2.9kg?! He looks much bigger than that! (No offence Spenser! :oops: There's just more of you to love!)

He definitely put on weight over the winter. His vet describes him as 'a good size', which may be a polite way of saying he is carrying a bit extra.

:love::love::love: He does look bigger than I thought. It's nice to get a hoomin in the background every now and then to get a better judge of size. :thumb:

Spenser is bigger than I thought too. I always thought he was a little bun.

He is gorgeous. :love::love: Will be thinking of him on Thursday.

Back