• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We'd like nice homes, pwease :)

BexPets

Warren Scout
Hewooo we are looking for nice homes pwease :)

We are tame and extra kewt and will not grow too big.

We are only hiding so that we are not taken out and turned on our backs again. They still don't know if we're girls or boys hahaa.
Three of us have been reserved so far: three plain black girls. We don't even know if there are three plain black girls among us! They might have to settle for boys.

SAM_4245.jpg

Hewooo I'm very shy at first. Then crazy. Then shy again. And then sleepy. Also, I like food :)

SAM_4237.jpg

NOSE XD

SAM_4244.jpg

I also hav a nose. I'm da runt.

SAM_4238.jpg

This is my better side. I'm quite pwetty. Not dark black - light black. Aren't I special? :)

SAM_4252.jpg

I'm pwettiest :) Noooo I am :)

SAM_4241.jpg

HIDE AND SEEK :D can you spot us all???

SAM_4254.jpg

SAM_4259.jpg

Here we are with Uncle Dimples :)

Also, do we get bonus marks for being born on Valentine's Day???

Awww bless them they are beautiful. By the time they get to 14 weeks you need to get a vet to sex them or you will have more baby bunnies on your hands :shock: I hope they find good homes soon.

I can usually sex them around 8 weeks and they'll be seperated so dont worry about any more babies x We've just got 3 girls and 4 boys neutered, and this mother will be done shortly after weaning :)

Last edited:
Back